1. The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation as per Pakistan Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021.
2. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide passed MDCAT and HSSC or equivalent examination results prior to the last date of admissions as specified in the website.
3. The applicants shall be bound to provide the following documents through the college website (uploading the documents):
SSC / IBCC certificate
CNIC / Form 'B' of Applicant and Father
Passport size photograph
Passport copy (Foreign applicants)
HSSC admit card / result or IBCC (once available)
MDCAT registration / result (once available)
4. Students appearing in November 2021 CAIE (A Level) Examinations should submit their Statement of Results immediately upon result announcement and the IBCC equivalency certificate later when available, prior to the last date of admissions as announced on College website.
5. It is the responsibility of all applicants to visit the website for updated information.
6. Communication to the applicants will be strictly through Email address provided by the applicant.
7. All selected applicants and their parent/guardian will be required to submit an affidavit on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of RMC required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
8. Admission Offer will remain conditional subject to verification of documents and medical fitness and fee deposit within the stipulated period.ftp://server.rmi.edu.pk or 188.8.131.52