The curriculum for MBBS is incrementally built on an indigenous design based on PMC guidelines and addresses the vision and mission of the Institution and University. The curriculum aims at fulfilling the obligations of Professionalism and Ethics by application of knowledge, attitude, and skill through an integrated Modular approach based on modern instructional strategies that involve higher levels of cognition.
- PMC directives regarding admissions 2022–23 issued from time to time will be followed/ adhered to
- A strict NO DONATION POLICY is adopted. No one except, the office of admissions is authorized to give a written admission offer
- Fee for more than one (1) year will not be demanded
- All fees will be deposited in the official designated bank account as specified in the admissions portal/prospectus
- Scholarships: As per the institution’s past practices, and in compliance with PMC regulations scholarships will be offered as per policy to deserving students (on a need basis) subject to fulfillment of all codal formalities
1.The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation as per Pakistan Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021
2.It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide passed MDCAT and HSSC or equivalent examination results prior to the last date of admission as specified on the College website.
3.The applicants shall be bound to provide the following documents through the college website (uploading the documents):
- SSC/IBCC certificate
- HSSC admit card / result or IBCC (once available)
- MDCAT registration / result (once available)
- Domicile certificate
- CNIC / Form 'B' of Applicant and Father
- Passport size photograph
- Passport copy (Foreign applicants)
4.A student may apply for admission irrespective of them having taken the MDCAT or HSSC or equivalent 12th-grade qualification exam subject to the requisite results being available & provided by the student to the college prior to 10th December 2022 failing which the application will not be considered for current year admission.
5.A student shall at the conclusion of their MDCAT exam, submit a request on PMC Student Online listing the medical or dental colleges to which they have applied to so that their MDCAT results are communicated to their respective College(s).
6.It is the responsibility of all applicants to visit the website https//rmc.rmi.edu.pk/ for updated information.
7.Communication with the applicants will be strictly through the Email address provided by the applicant.
8.All selected applicants and their parent/guardian will be required to submit an affidavit on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of College required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
9.Admission Offer will be treated as provisional & conditional subject to verification of documents, medical fitness and fee deposit within the stipulated period.
Any person seeking admission in Rehman Medical College (RMC), Peshawar shall be eligible having fulfilled the following mandatory criteria.
1.Passed the MDCAT – 2022 examination or having last year’s valid MDCAT scores conducted by the National Medical Authority
2.Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification ("HSSC") or an equivalent 12th-grade qualification recognized in Pakistan and having obtained sixty percent (60%) marks therein, or a higher/lower percentage as may be notified by the PMC; and
3.Passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th-grade qualification recognized in Pakistan.
- HSSC or equivalent: 50 %
- MDCAT: 50 %
1. The admission to the MBBS programme at Rehman Medical College, Peshawar, shall be made strictly based on merit.
2.In case the final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to four decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit.
3.After the display of the final merit list, if there is any vacant seat, the next student on merit on the waiting list will be offered admission.