RMC Student Affairs Office was established in 2010 with an aim to provide quality services to its students, parents and alumni. Following are the core functions of Student Affairs:
- Student Admissions/recruitment.
- Registration/Enrollment of newly admitted students with the regulatory authorities i.e. Pakistan Medical Council (PM&DC) and Khyber Medical University (KMU).
- Registration of students with KMU for annual/supplementary examinations.
- Maintain student results/grades and issuance of academic transcript to students.
- Liaison with parents/guardians with regard to student progress and any significant matters.
- Interpreted and ensure implementation of policies/rules/regulations/notices issued from time to time by the regulatory authorities and RMC.
- Maintain student discipline in coordination with the Disciplinary Committee and Proctorial Board.
- Preparation of merit/award list/medals for convocation
- Liaison with foreign/local authorities with regard to verification of academic records and provide them with the relevant information.
- Ensure confidentiality of student/alumni record.
It is the responsibility of students/parents to immediately notify any changes in contact information i.e. address, telephone number and email etc.
Any queries/concerns may be shared with Student Affairs team at telephone no. 091- 5838000 ext. 4001 or email@example.com