The campus has focused its activities on becoming a center of excellence in medical education, professional and personal development encompassing holistic medicine rather than traditional system. The noteworthy activities in this regard include:
- Continuous, incremental, individual research capacity building program that has won noteworthy recognition in national conferences and national research societies.
- Clinical Skill development program through the Clinical Skills Center has attracted large number of visiting dignitaries and appreciation in international medical educational forums; it has become a focus of research assignments for Postgraduates.
- High altitude educational / adventure trips on yearly basis that generate medical and co- curricular data as a source of publication.
- Holding of and participating in the WHO health related days with positive impact on public awareness.
- Participation in co-curricular activities arranged by different leading national universities and institutions.
- Regular literary and sports activities leading to personal development.
- Voluntary internship program of RMC for students is an ongoing annual activity in which students avail national and international internee training in medical disciplines of selected choice colleges / hospitals / universities